You can download XLib here or on my github page. It is recommended you donwload the minified version named Xlib.min.bas, as the file size will be smaller while having all the same functionality as the unminified version.
To install XLib, simply copy and paste the source code into a Module in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, or Publisher. Alternativly, you can download the .bas file and Import it using the File->Import dialog (see screenshot below).
- Click the Xlib.min.bas source code link above
- Copy all of the source code on the webpage
- Press Alt+F11 to open the VBA Editors
- At the top of the window, click Insert -> Module
- In the new Module, paste the source code in the Module. Now in all Modules in the Office file will be able to access all of the XLib functions
Copying the source code from a web browser and pasting it in a new module named Xlib
Using the XLib functions in a seperate Module